Democrat conspiracy to reelect Trump
At the risk of mortal danger for exposing the truth even dark web conspiracy theorists don’t want you to know, I’ve uncovered irrefutable evidence hidden in plain sight that the Democratic Party is part of the Deep State plot to give Trump a second term:
1. The Democratic candidate circular firing squad.
2. Barely talking about how to beat Trump, or even having a plan.
3. Ganging up on the only candidate who could beat Trump.
4. Calling Joe Biden a racist.
5. Even contemplating Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
6. Allowing more than a dozen nobody nonstarter candidates to “debate” with potentially viable candidates.
7. Giving Marianne Williamson a spot in the debates.
8. Attacking Barack Obama.
9. Trotting out powerfully inspiring and visionary slogans that will rally the nation, such as “Not me. Us” (Bernie), “Rebuilding the Middle Class” (Warren), “For the People” (Harris), and “Come Together” (Hickenlooper). Also, the eponymous “Amy for America,” “Wayne for America,” “Seth Moulton for America,” and “Win with Warren.”
10. Attacking Robert Mueller for not indicting Trump.
11. Attacking Nancy Pelosi for not impeaching Trump.
12. Attacking anyone who doesn’t respect the pain and anguish caused to one’s personal agency and identity when dorm lunch ladies at $80,000/year private colleges culturally misappropriate chop suey.
13. Attacking moderate, common-sense Democrats — like those who retook the House in 2018 — for being cowardly, complacent and even complicit in failing to embrace “progressive” causes and join “The Resistance.”
14. Attacking anyone who doesn’t line up behind the “Green New Deal.”
If you don’t want “a big, bold transformation of the economy to tackle the twin crises of inequality and climate change” that would “mobilize vast public resources to help us transition from an economy built on exploitation and fossil fuels to one driven by dignified work and clean energy,” as Sierra Club puts it, then you’re obviously a horrible short-sighted anti-science climate change reality denier who doesn’t care about our planet or children. Even if you drive a Prius and recycle.
15. Embracing “democratic socialism” and getting huffy when people confuse it with “socialism” and fail to see that if it works in Sweden, why not here? As Democratic Socialists of America clarifies, “As we are unlikely to see an immediate end to capitalism tomorrow, DSA fights for reforms today that will weaken the power of corporations and increase the power of working people.”
16. Lecturing America about “white privilege” because it’s not already obvious, plus people love to be haughtily schooled by kids at $80,000/year private colleges about racism. Poor white Trump voters especially appreciate it.
17. Pandering to the powerful youth vote with free college and other sky pie when their record turnout in 50 years (2018) was only 30 percent, and usually hovers in the low 20s.
18. Ignoring the concerns of voters age 45–60 whose turnout is over 60 percent.
19. “Medicare for All” because few Americans want another massive healthcare overhaul, few would love to turn the entire healthcare system over to the government, and few with private coverage they like want to lose it.
20. Saying anything and everything possible to make Democrats look like clueless idiots who can’t run a winning campaign let alone a country.
“[T]he Democrats tasked with saving a sinking ship of state have shown that they would rather drown in a sea of self-righteousness than steer the Donald Trump-rotted hulk to a fresh shore,” New York Times columnist Timothy Egan said. “This is a winning strategy only in a world where everyone gets a trophy, which is to say, much of the younger Democratic base.”
Why is the Deep State so determined to reelect a president who is obviously dividing and destroying America it would enlist the Democrats?
The answer lies in an old saying embroidered on a throw pillow in the Palace on the Idokopas Cape located on the Black Sea coast near the village of Praskoveevka in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Krai, Russia.
The palace is nicknamed, “Putin’s Mar-a-Lago.” The pillow quotes a line attributed to one of Putin’s predecessors, Nikita Khrushchev. It says, “Мы возьмем Америку без единого выстрела. Нам не нужно вторгаться в США. Мы уничтожим вас изнутри ….”
Which Google translates as, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within ….”
Jeffrey Denny is a Washington writer.